In the past 72 hours I have:
– Donated supplies to the Occupy San Franciso base camp.
– Eaten wasabi coated roasted seaweed. Yum!
– Been amazed at how well my 4 yr old can swing on his own.
– Completed 7 videos to accompany my live performance at El Rio on Tuesday October, 4th (7 pm sharp, in case you are wondering).
– Engaged in melee combat with 4 other fighters, all of us armed with bokkens. I was defeated in every single round.
– Completed many loads of laundry and dishes.
– Practiced music for my El Rio show and also the show I will be playing in Second Life tomorrow afternoon.
– Promised my 11 yr old that this afternoon when he gets home from school I will play the level of VVVVVV he created.
– Hiked up Mori Point and marveled at the color of the ocean.
– Read about an Oklahoma woman, a mother to 11 children, who is now attending Harvard and thought to myself, “I should be doing more.”